Business Development Trainee Campus Hire Program Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com
Amazon Com urgently required following position for Business Development Trainee Campus Hire Program. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Trainee Campus Hire Program Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Jobs Details:
(Located in Hong Kong)
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing strategic accounts with both start-ups and enterprise companies?
Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) are leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates. As a Business Development Trainee working with Amazon Web Services, you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. The Territory Business Development team of Amazon Web Services is the window of AWS to guarantee the best customer experience and the most professional consultancy.
AWS Territory Business Development is now recruiting Business Development Trainees from campus. The career training cycle will last from 30 to 48 months:
- Working as a Lead Development Representative for 18-24months with participation in AWS technical trainings and study of AWS business system and overall business strategy. The certificate of AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional is expected to be obtained during this period.
- Working as a Territory BD for 12-24 months to grasp a full understanding of territory business, operation optimization and training plan. Amazon Leadership Principles should be practiced and integrated with real business development.
- After 30-48 months, trainees will be able to steer the operation of territories, meet business development KPI and put forward business optimization plans as well as suggestions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Exceed set business objectives;
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Influence (or impact) customer adoption.
- Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, Networking, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc) and Management Tools.
- Develop case studies.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- 0-2 years of technology related sales or business development experience.
- BA/BS degree required. Masters or MBA a plus.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science/MIS or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Extensive customer & contact network.
- Sales experience with virtualization/infrastructure solutions a bonus.
- Fluent in Cantonese or Mandarin.
- A strong command of English speaking and writing.