Building Services Inspector Month Renewable Contract Jobs Vacancy in Wang Properties Limited Kowloon Bay
- Building Services Inspector Month Renewable Contract
- Wang Properties Limited
- Kowloon Bay KOW
- 20 Sep, 2017 30+ days ago
Wang Properties Limited Kowloon Bay urgently required following position for Building Services Inspector Month Renewable Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Building Services Inspector Month Renewable Contract Jobs Vacancy in Wang Properties Limited Kowloon Bay Jobs Details:
(18-month renewable contract with 5.5 days work week and public holiday )
- Perform construction site inspection including inspect concealed conduit work, check building work instruction, material delivered, workmanship and issue memo on defects
- Witness testing & commissioning, liaise and coordinate with utilities and contractors
- Coordinate site office administration e.g. set up filing system, vet site correspondence (site query, RFI, etc) and comment.
- Monitor contractor\'s submission and progress of BS installation works
- Prepare outstanding defect list and compile various site records
- Prepare inspection and site progress report
- Attend site meeting and other utilities coordination meeting
- High Certificate / Higher Diploma or above in Building Services Engineering, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years\' experience in handling onsite building services, mechanical & electrical installation works, testing and commissioning
- Strong in effective communication with relevant parties on site issues
- Can handle projects independently with good coordination and organizational skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
- 15% Gratuity upon satisfactory completion of contract
- 5.5 days work week, public holiday
- Education subsidy
- Professional membership fee sponsorship
- Life & medical insurance
- Annual leave
- Staff purchase discount
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.