Senior Manager Corporate Communications Jobs Vacancy in Mannings Quarry Bay
Mannings Quarry Bay urgently required following position for Senior Manager Corporate Communications. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Corporate Communications Jobs Vacancy in Mannings Quarry Bay Jobs Details:
Mannings is the leading health and beauty chain in Hong Kong with over 340 stores, territory-wide. Our trusted reputation is based on Mannings’ commitment to improve customer health and personal care, leading to ten consecutive years of being voted “No. 1 Most Preferred Brand” in Hong Kong. Our culture is open and progressive – simply to achieve the best for our customers both externally and internally. Applications are welcomed from high calibre individuals to join our growing team.
Senior Manager, Corporate CommunicationsThe Job
- Devise and execute strategic Corporate Communication direction to enhance the Company propositions and drive brand awareness
- Establish strong media relationships with key publications, broadcast media and key media influences
- Oversee the preparation and delivery of internal and public events to ensure corporate image is reinforced
- Act as media spokesperson of the Company and support Top Management on media engagement and external public speaking opportunities
- Keep abreast of market trend, customer voice, consumer behavior and media channels to develop appropriate content strategies and communications materials
- Develop contingency plan to uphold the brand positioning through effective issues and crisis management
- Works closely with HR engagement team to facilitate internal communications and engagement events
- Plan and support the drive of corporate social responsibility (CSR) in social contribution activities and wellness programs
- Bachelor degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or any related disciplines
- Around 10 years of working experience in public relations, media, corporate communications or public affairs under FMCG or retail industries
- Strong media relationships with excellent interpersonal and engagement skills
- Meticulous and well-organized with strong project management capability
- Creative and sensible person who can lead and execute plans across functions;
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills with ability to solve complex issues
- High flexibility and adaptability in fast paced work environment
- Excellent awareness of public issues and government policies
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)