Compliance Manager Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page
Michael Page urgently required following position for Compliance Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Compliance Manager Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page Jobs Details:
SFC Licensed 1 & 2, our client are a specialist European brokerage with expanding presence in APAC.
- client on-boarding, conducting KYC and AML due diligence, and arranging electronic give-up agreements;
- assessing regulatory implications of new businesses and products; facilitating transaction approvals;
- developing and implementing compliance policies and procedures as well as processes for their periodic review, update and internal distribution;
- implementing a continuing professional training programme for staff and providing advice to the front office on licensing, examination and other continuing obligation requirements;
- implementing personal account dealing policies and monitoring;
- assisting management to keep abreast of regulatory issues, developments and assessing the potential impact of regulatory change on business practices, process, controls and products;
- assisting in the implementation of transaction monitoring and control systems;
- assisting in tracking regulatory changes, conducting legislative analysis, crafting policies in responses to regulatory changes and designing the effective and timely roll-out of policies; and
- liaising with regulators.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Degree level education, legal degree an advantage
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a compliance function in the securities industry
What's on Offer
You will work in a lean team where you will get exposure to a wide range of AML & Regulatory responsibilities. This will be an excellent change from the majority of the compliance roles in the market where you will only be responsible for a narrow subset of tasks.
With a competitive salary and benefits scheme, this role will attract high interest. Please apply promptly with an up to date Resume, or alternatively call Neil Mehaffey on +852 2848 9517.