Associate Vice President Accounting Chinese Financial Services Group Jobs Vacancy in Achievers Recruitment Limited
- Associate Vice President Accounting Chinese Financial Services Group
- Achievers Recruitment Limited
- 17 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Achievers Recruitment Limited urgently required following position for Associate Vice President Accounting Chinese Financial Services Group. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Vice President Accounting Chinese Financial Services Group Jobs Vacancy in Achievers Recruitment Limited Jobs Details:
Our client is leading Chinese Financial Services Group listed in Hong Kong and China, with the business of Securities, Corporate Finance, Asset Management as well as Wealth Management.
- Conduct the full set of accounts and month-end closing
- Prepare schedules for balance sheet items, bank reconciliation
- Prepare daily and monthly FRR, monitor daily liquid capital
- Arrange funding for settlement of payments
- Coordinate with Payment Centre for payments through cheques & ebanking
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/ Finance or related discipline
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Chinese Financial Institution/ Big Four/ CPA Firm
- Knowledge Fixed Income will be definitely advantage
- Good command in English and Mandarin, both in speaking & writing
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Interested parties please send your resume to "APPLY NOW''/ contact Mr. Jem Choi at 2813 8920 for a confidential discussion.
***Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only***
Job Type: Full-time