Analyst Senior Consultant Financial Services Industry Risk Advisory Hong Kong Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte
- Analyst Senior Consultant Financial Services Industry Risk Advisory Hong Kong
- 17 May, 2018 6 days ago
Deloitte urgently required following position for Analyst Senior Consultant Financial Services Industry Risk Advisory Hong Kong. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Senior Consultant Financial Services Industry Risk Advisory Hong Kong Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Jobs Details:
About Risk Advisory
Risk management covers many areas including security and privacy, reputation and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic and operational risks while discovering opportunities to create value. If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their business this may be your chance.
Financial Services Industry team offers the structured enterprise risk management solutions to our clients under the regulation requests of China's financial regulatory authorities, associating our professional analytical skills with our understanding of the clients and the market. Nowadays the team mainly focuses on the service to global financial industry, including banks, securities, insurance, investment sectors and so on.
To cope with expanding opportunities in the banking and finance industry, our Hong Kong Risk Advisory team is seeking talented individuals with the commitment and enthusiasm to succeed to join us as Senior Consultant and Analyst. The openings are highly suited to individuals with sound financial knowledge seeking stimulating challenges and wishing to broaden their professional experience.
- Supporting and delivering Risk Advisory projects (sometimes on client sites) and being responsible for drafting high quality project deliverables as per the expected scope and timelines
- Supporting business development including sales bidding processes and contract management
- Participating in eminence building initiatives to strengthen Deloitte's leading position in the provision of Risk Advisory services
- Contributing to the continuous development and improvement of advisory tools/ methodologies
- Supporting relationship with key financial services institutions, industry representative bodies and regulatory bodies in Hong Kong and beyond
- Participating in relationship building with the rest of the global Deloitte network through cross-firm engagements and business development opportunities, regional / international eminence activities, staff exchanges, etc.
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on tract
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
The successful candidate should possess the knowledge and experience in regulatory and risk areas, as follows:
- Advanced degree in Finance / Economics / Engineering / Risk Management / Quantitative Finance, or related fields are preferred
- Professional qualification(s) such as FRM, CFA or equivalent are preferred
- Familiarity with evolving and complex regulatory environment in the context of financial institutions
- Industry experience from regulators / leading advisory firms / banks / exchanges / credit agencies / insurance / brokerage / private equity / asset management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken business English; fluency in Cantonese and Putonghua and written Chinese would be an advantage
- Capability to support transformation and change and work with enthusiasm, drive and effectiveness
- Experience in working across complex matrix environments; the ideal individual should also be international in their outlook as well as culturally sensitive
- International working experience in multiple regions would be an advantage