Human Resources Manager Global Skin Care Brand Jobs Vacancy in Talent Blue
Talent Blue urgently required following position for Human Resources Manager Global Skin Care Brand. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Manager Global Skin Care Brand Jobs Vacancy in Talent Blue Jobs Details:
This is an up & coming global skin care brand, with strong emphasis on people culture and staff development. Employees are the No. 1 asset to the company.
To join the company you will demonstrate vast experience within the retail industry in both a HR capacity and promoting a people culture environment.
You must have a vision of people focus as a Human Resources Professional to achieve business objectives.
You will manage the daily human resources operation, enhance the current human resources system, such as policy, staff development, engagement, CSR, etc.
- To lead the Human Resources initiatives for Hong Kong and one more Asian Country.
- To lead a small team of HR professionals
- To monitor current outsourcing agency performance.
- Develop and executive Human Resources strategy that support and facilitate other departments team head.
- Propose and implement strategies to maintain a good social climate through open communication to foster teamwork and rasie employee morale.
- In conjunction with the senior management team, participate in developing business strategies.
- Act as an internal consultant for the Managing Director and the senior management team in all employment issues including the development and the interpreting of all Human Resources policies and procedures.
- No office administration responsibilities.
- Degree holder in any discipline,
- At least 8 years of Human Resources experience from MNC. Preference is given to those with retail experience.
- A HR Generalist, with experience in main focus on compensation and benefit, but also experienced in HR Administration, recruitment.
- Regional experience
600K – 680K per annual
Interested parties, please send your resume to Miss Noelle Cheng:
E mail: email@example.com
Tel: (852) 2902 6772
- Reference #: TB-110
- Industry: Retail, Fashion and Luxury Products
- Job Function: Human Resources
- Level: Manager
- Annual Package: 1 Million below