Senior Registered Nurse Jobs Vacancy in Company Central
Company Central urgently required following position for Senior Registered Nurse. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Registered Nurse Jobs Vacancy in Company Central Jobs Details:
機構名稱： 卓健醫療服務有限公司 （ 中 文 ）
Name of Organization: Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd ( in E n g li s h )
公司類別 Type of Organization: 非牟利機構／院舍 NGO 其他 Others: Private HealthCare Co_
工作地址： 中環遮打道 10 號太子大廈 （ 中 文 ）
Job Location: Prince's Building, 10 Chater Road, Central ( in E n g l is h )
聯絡人 Contact Person: Isabel Mak / Joey Chan 電 話 T e l : 2 9 7 5 2 3 6 1 / 2975 3245
電郵 E-mail Address: 傳真 Fax:
招聘職位 Job Title: Senior Registered Nurse (Central)
- Registered with Nursing Council of Hong Kong with valid practicing certificate
- 4 to 8 years nursing experience
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, especially in clinical skills.
- Initiative to upgrade skill and knowledge to cope with daily operations.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin skills will be an
- With supervisory experience will be an advantage
- Potential candidate will have the chance to become Deputy Centre-in-charge.
工作範圍 Job Duty:
- Report to the Centre Manager to maintain and upkeep the facilities according to demand and
- Deliver services to meet Company’s service standards
- Assist the doctors to carry out procedures and necessary duties
- Answer patient’s inquiry on appointment booking, medical services or contract-related issues
- Ensure full compliance on any regulatory and legal requirements, e.g. medical code, occupational
safety & health, clinical wastage disposal, license of practice and operation, etc
- Follow the administrative procedures of the corporate medical schemes to provide medical service,
treatment as agreed and ensure the accurate communication and alignment
- Any related assignment as assigned by Centre Manager
薪酬 Salary Scale: Negotiable 到 職 日 期 Commencement of Service: ASAP
申請方法 Method of Application: By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (pls quote the above job title)