Senior Segment Manager Sme Jobs Vacancy in Bank China Hong Kong
Bank China Hong Kong urgently required following position for Senior Segment Manager Sme. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Segment Manager Sme Jobs Vacancy in Bank China Hong Kong Jobs Details:
- Assist senior executives in formulating and planning the small enterprise acquisition, growth and retention strategies to achieve the business targets and improve customer experience
- Implement and monitor the segment strategies through initiatives on acquisition, cross-selling, service upgrade, customer loyalty, and retention etc.
- Develop service & sales models and protocols which are actionable and effective in channel
- Liaise closely with product, channel and marketing team to cross-sell suitable products and services to meet small enterprises' needs holistically, and eventually contribute to the Bank's bottom line
- Work with Channel Management to meet the planned business targets and facilitate the implementation, including development of sales training and sales aids. Monitor the progress and analyze the feedbacks for further improvement
- Degree or above with major in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or related disciplines
- At least 7 years solid experience in Product Management, Customer Management, or Sales Development in Banking industry
- With proven track record in business development, channel relationship building, and the drive to strive for success
- Familiar with small enterprises' products and operations / service enhancement, as well as knowledge in risk management
- Be innovative with remarkable organizing & problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Manager role