Senior Operations Manager Food Items Fmcg Jobs Vacancy in Conners Consulting
Conners Consulting urgently required following position for Senior Operations Manager Food Items Fmcg. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Operations Manager Food Items Fmcg Jobs Vacancy in Conners Consulting Jobs Details:
Our client is the major sole player and leading of the market. It leads and manages large number of retail stores, POS, brands and selling locations for its own brand of food items. It is now looking for an energetic, young-minded operations senior manager to join them for managing of their large number of area managers, sales staff and for liaison to B2B business partners and sales channels.
- Report to company owners and department heads, this role will manage the teams of area managers and sales staff for the provision of B2C and B2B food items to customers to achieve maximum business profits and customer satisfaction.
- Foster brand awareness and product loyalty of the company food products
- Responsible for sales and marketing, business liaison, P&L, customer relationships, product usage of the B2B and B2C business partners
- Improve current SOP of the business practice and ensure maximum business return and compliance of relevant laws, rules and regulations.
- Tertiary education or above
- Minimum around 8 years of relevant hands-on management work experiences in FMCG, food products, retail chain, restaurants, F&B, hotels, supermarkets or relevant.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to lead and manage staff with multiple tiers of educational backgrounds and talents
- Strong communication skills in Chinese and English.
- MS Office work skills
- Matched candidates with less work experience will be considered as Manager grade
Interested parties please direct contact johnny[at]connersconsulting[dot]com
To apply, please send your detailed resume or contact Johnny at 3996 8091 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
Room 2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Job Type: Full-time