Hospital Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Hospital Authority
Hospital Authority urgently required following position for Hospital Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hospital Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Hospital Authority Jobs Details:
Ref: KWC 241/18
Post Date: 17 May 18
HK$28,435 - HK$55,326 (HGPS Point 13 - 27) per month including Monthly Allowance (See Remarks 2)
1. He/she will assist General Manager (Administrative Services) and Senior Hospital Administrator(s) in day-to-day managerial and administrative functions of the Administrative Services Division.
2. He/she will be responsible for one or more of the following functions:
(i) General Administration and Community Relations
(ii) Domestic and Supporting Services
(iii) Procurement and Materials Management
(iv) Facilities and Project Management
(v) Business Support to Clinical Departments
(vi) Executive and Secretarial Support
(vii) Commissioning of new projects/services
(viii) Assist management in emergency preparedness including contingency planning, communication coordination and other contingency situations
(ix) To undertake any other administrative or executive supervisory duties as assigned
1. A degree from a Hong Kong University; or equivalent; and
2. Fluent Cantonese and good written Chinese.
1. At least one year working experience in general administration / supporting services / facility management / procurement and materials management / hospitality management.
2. Outgoing, able to work under pressure and multi-tasking.
3. Responsible, self-motivated and work independently.
4. Good presentation and writing skills in both English and Chinese.
5. Good PC skills in common application software such as MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access.
For Serving HA Staff
1. Selected candidate will be offered either contract or fixed-term appointment for up to 1-2 years depending on his/her existing employment terms.
(a) Serving contract employee will be offered contract employment with up to 15% total basic salary (after deducting the contribution of Mandatory Provident Fund by Hospital Authority) as end-of-contract gratuity upon satisfactory completion of contract.
(b) Serving permanent employee will be offered a fixed term appointment after which the appointment may be renewed for another period or the employee may be reverted back to his/her former substantive rank.
2. The offer of salary and allowance (Cash allowance, Fixed-flexi allowance or Monthly allowance) for serving employees upon changes in appointment will be determined based on the remuneration package/employment terms of the staff concerned and prevailing policies.
For External Applicants
3. Selected candidate will be offered contract term appointment for 1-2 years. Up to 15% of total basic salary (after deducting the contribution of Mandatory Provident Fund by Hospital Authority) as end-of-contract gratuity may be offered upon satisfactory completion of contract.
For All Applicants
4. Applicants are required to attend a written test assessment.
5. Required to perform on-call duties or work outside normal office hours.
6. Selected candidate will be posted to Kowloon West Cluster and may be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
Please submit application online on or before 31 May 2018 . For enquiries, please telephone 2990 4170 or 2990 4183.
Management and other professionals