Administrative Assistant Cum Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Golden Star Corporate Management Limited Tsim Sha Tsui
Golden Star Corporate Management Limited Tsim Sha Tsui urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant Cum Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Cum Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Golden Star Corporate Management Limited Tsim Sha Tsui Jobs Details:
- Perform daily operations of reception counter in a professional manner
- Supervise a Tea & Office Assistant
- Handle and maintain phone calls, guests greeting, guest seating area and pantry neat and tidy
- Arrange courier services, incoming and outgoing mails
- Organize and maintain conference room reservations and run errands
- Handle procurement of stationery and other office facilities
- Follow-up facilities repair and maintenance issues
- Co-ordinate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth operation
- Provide full spectrum of clerical and general administrative support to the department
- Prepare, maintain and update documentation / database in proper and systematic mode
- Support the team in ad hoc project as required
- Diploma or above with 1-2 years’ working experience in receptionist and administration field
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, pleasant, responsible, well organized, and willing to work independently under pressure as a team player
- Proficient in MS Office Suites and Chinese word processor
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer 5-day work with attractive salary and benefits package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resumes stating working experience, academic and professional qualification, latest and expected salary and date of availability to email@example.com or via "Apply" button.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- Five-Day Work
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Bank Holiday