Head Communications Jobs Vacancy in Sanofi
Sanofi urgently required following position for Head Communications. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Communications Jobs Vacancy in Sanofi Jobs Details:
- Develop and manage comprehensive communication strategies internally and externally to support all the business units brand priorities to ensure aligned messaging and positioning in both Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Develop and implement internal engagement plans for all the Business Unit Heads to effectively engage with internal teams/stakeholders
- Provide strategic leadership in the creation and implementation of impactful communication programs, internally and externally, across brand areas for all key products and therapeutic areas marketed in both countries. This includes disease awareness/brand integration programs; branded communication activity; digital communications; new product entries
- Good working knowledge of the overall digital and social media landscape with the ability to deliver innovative approaches and plans within this growing and important business environment
- Partner with the commercial team to develop strong, concise and coherent messages, statements, and press releases.
- Manage interface with PR agencies for the Business Units and ongoing media relations initiatives
- Build partnership opportunities for the product portfolio with key third party groups and opinion leaders including patient advocacy groups and healthcare providers
- Interface with Marketing, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, Legal and Market Access and others to assure seamless and integrated programs
- Lead Hong Kong and Taiwan Communications team
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business Administration or Journalism
- 8-10 years of corporate communications experience, including:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills; demonstrated ability to work with senior leaders
- Strong organizational skills and issues management capabilities
- Strong leadership and strategic abilities
- Pharmaceutical/PR communications background is preferred
- Experience in internal and external communications
- Ability to collaborate in a heavy matrix and multi-countries organization environment
- Ability to travel regularly
- Strong ability to work effectively across countries, functions, levels and business units; proven collaborator
- Demonstrate strong leadership and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to develop, deliver and measure communications strategies and plans to internal and external audiences
- Expertise in communicating concepts, practices, strategies and tactics based on understanding of key audiences and corporate objectives
- Proactive, self-starter and able to work independently and in team environment
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills and the ability to interact with various levels and functions
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life