Senior Logistics Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Esquel Group
Esquel Group urgently required following position for Senior Logistics Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Logistics Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Esquel Group Jobs Details:
The incumbent will be responsible for the relationship management with different buyers and sales especially with buyers’ logistics function. He/She will also have to coordinate with other sites’ logistics team and propose the best supply chain/logistics solutions to support our buyers and to minimize our cost through process flow improvement and standardization.
- Interact with sales, buyers & sites’ logistics team to provide best solutions in terms of supply chain/logistics operations
- Perform data, root cause analysis, corrective actions; manage KPIs; execute projects
- Initiate re-engineering and improvement on existing operations
- Coordinate with different departments and 3PL partners on supply chain/logistics/operation improvement related issues
- Provide timely status report of project progress, liaise with sales, buyers and sites’ logistics team to maintain a high standard of customer service and satisfaction
- Coordinate with sites’ logistics team to serve as first level problem solver / customer service support for sales / buyers
- Conduct user training to sites’ logistics team, as well as prepare quick user guide for knowledge management and the best use of resources
- Participate in ad-hoc projects
- University degree holder in any business related disciplines
- A minimum of 3-5 years of working experience in logistics operations
- Ability to develop operationally feasible solutions
- Knowledge of continuous improvement initiatives, transportation methods, process flows re-engineering, project implementations is a MUST
- Experience in using process flow diagrams & modelling
- Fluent in both written and spoken English. Proficient in Mandarin and Cantonese is a plus
- Based in Hong Kong with frequent travel to factories in China and occasional travel to overseas factories