Community Officer Art Gallery Welcome Fresh Grad Jobs Vacancy in Page Group Hong Kong
Page Group Hong Kong urgently required following position for Community Officer Art Gallery Welcome Fresh Grad. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Community Officer Art Gallery Welcome Fresh Grad Jobs Vacancy in Page Group Hong Kong Jobs Details:
Great opportunity to join the design and art industry! Fresh graduates are welcome!
Our client is a renowned and well-established co-working space for designers and fashion brands across APAC and is looking for a community officer to help with their future expansion.
- Assit in digital marketing projects (e.g. advertisements, sales plan, investing in signs, banners, community involvement).
- Handle customer complaints when necessary.
- Assist in pricing products or services.
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and monitoring expenses.
- Enforce adherence to regulations and quality standards.
- Ensure all records are kept properly and consistently.
- Review and prepare sales reports for senior management.
- Hands-on experience in customer service or sales performance.
- Solid understanding of hospitality working procedures and best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office and relevant software (e.g. PowerPoint and coworking software).
- Excellent organizational and can do attitude
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Native English Speaker is a plus, (verbal and written)
- Digital marketing experience.
- Fast learner and adapt to new working environment. Can handle ad-hoc task independently
- 5 Day work
*** Click here to apply. ***