Finance Manager Manufacturing Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page
Michael Page urgently required following position for Finance Manager Manufacturing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Manager Manufacturing Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page Jobs Details:
Our client is the global leading manufacturer of particular types of consumer goods.
You will be responsible for managing monthly management reports, costing, financial analysis and cash-flow statements. You will assist in corporate finance exercises and financial analysis, improvement projects in SAP system of accounting and treasury function, preparation of short-term funding plans and banking facility arrangement. In day-to-day operation you will carry out and lead the treasury team for handling of all loan administration, deposit placement, foreign exchange and executing inter-account transfer transactions in PRC. You are also a key person to ensure compliance with international corporate governance standards.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Finance / Accounting
- Professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, CPA, ICAEW, etc)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in audit and commercial accounting with supervising experience and exposure in costing and ERP system, preferable in sizeable manufacturing company
- Strong analytical and coordination skills, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive, organised, independent, able to meet required deadline and work under pressure
- Willing to travel to other PRC regions or overseas for ad hoc projects
- Immediate availability is preferred
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company with opportunities for career advancement.