Executive Advertising Sales Partnerships Jobs Vacancy in Fox Networks Group International
Fox Networks Group International urgently required following position for Executive Advertising Sales Partnerships. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Advertising Sales Partnerships Jobs Vacancy in Fox Networks Group International Jobs Details:
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Networks Group International
Fox Network Group operates, develops and distributes internationally (outside of the U.S. market) factual, sports, lifestyle, movie and general entertainment channels in various countries in Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, including Fox Channel, Fox Life, FX, Fox Crime, FOX Traveller, the Voyage Channel, 24 Kitchen, Fox Sports, STAR World, National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo Wild and Nat Geo People as well as Chinese language television programming targeted at Chinese-speaking audiences in Asia, including STAR Chinese Movies and STAR Chinese Channel. FNG also operates, develops and distributes internationally Fox-branded nonlinear services, websites and applications known as Fox+, Fox Premium, or Fox Play, depending on the region or service.
The Opportunity: Executive - Executive - Advertising Sales & Partnerships (1 Year Contract)
This role will be based in Hong Kong.
Your contribution to the team:
- Placing of booking orders based on advertising campaign entitlements upon advertising deal confirmation
- Aid colleagues in the management of inventory
- Tracks media plan implementation and campaign roll-out
- Manage all stages of processing materials for advertising campaigns from preparing necessary documentation, ensuring appropriate materials are received, submission to Standards & Practices for approvals, and to the traffic department to arrange schedules and airings.
- Collate reports and the distribution of these reports to advertisers while advertising campaigns are aired.
- Responsible for updating weekly reports that reflect the latest revenue breakdowns for distribution to sales force and management.
- Work with the team in a cohesive manner to ensure that all campaigns are managed flawlessly.
- Liaise closely with adsales, finance and other departments to ensure smooth operation
- University graduate with 3 to 5 years of professional work experience
- Good communication skills in English is essential; Cantonese/Mandarin communication is valued, but not necessary
- Clear understanding of priorities and the importance of multitasking.
- Meticulous and numeric-sensitive, organized and possesses a positive attitude and diligent work ethic
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Proactive and willing to take responsibilities
- Experience in a Media company a definite advantage
- Immediate availability is highly preferable
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.