Assistant Officer Agency Training Jobs Vacancy in Prudential
Prudential urgently required following position for Assistant Officer Agency Training. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Officer Agency Training Jobs Vacancy in Prudential Jobs Details:
Assistant Officer is responsible for assisting the daily activities of all training matters related to Agency Training projects including
- Perform full range of training administration supports and prepare training logistics such as training venue booking, online enrollment, coordinate training materials etc. as well as on-site training setup for various training programs.
- Maintain accurate record of training attendance, online test and evaluation form, and ensure the records are updated and handled in accordance with Company policies.
- Assist in the logistic of course development and accreditation process.
- Assist in various aspects of documentation and administrative work in the team.
- Handle daily enquiries from agency force
- Bachelor degree or above
- 1 years and above in life insurance industry
- Good command of spoken and written English, Putonghua & Chinese,
- Good knowledge of MS office (especially powerpoint and EXCEL) and Chinese typing
- Good presentation and communication skills
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.