Sales Manager Distributor Management Regional Jobs Vacancy in Hays
Hays urgently required following position for Sales Manager Distributor Management Regional. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Manager Distributor Management Regional Jobs Vacancy in Hays Jobs Details:
Your new company
Our partner focuses on developing, producing, marketing and selling innovative pharmaceutical products in four fastest growing therapeutic areas: oncology, cardiovascular, metabolism and the central nervous system. They have a global footprint, covering China, USA, Europe, Australia, Japan and South Korea markets. In order to cop e with their expansion, they are now looking for a Sales Manager to take charge of the Hong Kong market.
Your new role
- Drive sales growth of current product within the local market
- Expand and grow the business in designated territory by implementing sales and brand strategies
- Ensure pharmacy stocking is optimised and that product is always available
- Use business acumen to analyze territory information to create and implement a customized territory business plan
- Enhance relationships with all customers, and all relevant staff members
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in the field of life sciences
- Proven and strong sales record
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
What you'll get in return
You will be enjoying career progression, exclusive staff benefits and an attractive salary package.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please forward your latest resume to Von.Tai@hays.com.hk or contact Von at 2101 0042 for more information. If this role isn’t quite right for you but you are looking to explore new opportunities in the life science sector, please contact Von for a confidential discussion about your options.