Project Manager Vietnam Jobs Vacancy in Thornstone Professional Services
Thornstone Professional Services urgently required following position for Project Manager Vietnam. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Vietnam Jobs Vacancy in Thornstone Professional Services Jobs Details:
Our client is a HK-listed property development company with properties in Asia Pacific, US and Canada etc. They are now looking for high-calibre professinoals to join their management team.
- Reporting to Regional Project Director, he/she will be responsible for managing and coordinating the renovation project of the assigned 5-star hotel in Vietnam
- Manage the renovation budgets, including control of line-by-line costs for purchasing of construction and renovation materials and supplies
- Co-ordinate with external parties not limited to consultants, contractors and suppliers to ensure work being on-time delivery with quality
- Closely monitor the progress of work and report to management about any potential problems/issues and propose corrective actions immediately
- Prepare tender documents and perform contract administration
- Tertiary educated in Building Services, E&M Engineering or other related disciplines
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Project Management in fitting out and A&A work
- Experience in renovation of hospitalility and hotel properties is highly preferred
- Good knowledge of architecture and interior decoration works
- Basic knowledge of MEP system of hospitality properties such as BMS, room control panels etc. is a plus
- Hands on computer knowledge of MS Office, MS Project & AutoCAD
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Stationing in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is needed
- Candidate with less experience might be considered as Deputy Project Manager