Associate Client Solutions Hong Kong New York Singapore Bahasa Japanese Korean Speaking Jobs Vacancy in Pathfinder
- Associate Client Solutions Hong Kong New York Singapore Bahasa Japanese Korean Speaking
- 11 May, 2018 10 days ago
Pathfinder urgently required following position for Associate Client Solutions Hong Kong New York Singapore Bahasa Japanese Korean Speaking. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Client Solutions Hong Kong New York Singapore Bahasa Japanese Korean Speaking Jobs Vacancy in Pathfinder Jobs Details:
Our client is an Asian startup fintech company providing a collaboration platform that connect users with Knowledge Partners for expertise and insights to arrive at improved decision-making and execution. Their Knowledge Partners include C-level executives, thought leaders, managers, specialists, consultants, lawyers, and accountants. By leveraging proprietary technology and hiring the best talent, they aim to extend the ‘traditional’ expert network business model to a broader community of users.
VC-funded and rapidly-growing, our client covers global markets with their core strength in the Asia-Pacific region – Greater China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia/NZ and Southeast Asia. Global enterprises, top investment and consulting firms, and small businesses and entrepreneurs have chosen to work with our client.
As a Client Relations Principal, you will be given the opportunity to work across a broad range of challenging client requirements. On a day-to-day basis, you can expect to work on multiple projects, requiring you to fully understand the challenges that the investment clients are facing, and connect them to some of the world’s leading experts spanning everything from agriculture to biotechnology who can help solve their problems.
A successful stint as a Client Relations Associate could open up doors to the Principal position or a number of other career paths including sales, operations, project management and other strategic roles.
- Obsessed with achieving growth targets by independently delivering on client requirements, building strong relationships with clients, sourcing incremental usage volume, and going above and beyond client expectations
- Contribute to compounded account growth by having a target oriented mindset and a whatever-it-takes attitude
- End-to-end client communication: quickly understand designated accounts, liaise with and build relationships with leading management consultants and corporates
- Execute expert engagements independently: perform research on a wide range of industries, gain thorough understanding of project needs and objectives to recommend the most relevant subject matter experts for each request
- Have a granular understanding of your client’s portfolio companies/sector coverage in order to build a meaningful long-term relationship.
- Be on top of relevant industry news, stock price movements, earnings seasons and macro fundamentals in order to proactively recommend value-added expert interactions
- Conduct in-depth and informed conversations with experts, assess their expertise and vet their suitability for projects by learning about their professional background, industry developments and trends
- Work closely with your team, using informed judgment to grow the client accounts, match the best-suited experts to each client request and make recommendations
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience with a strong academic track record
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of English; Fluency in Korean or Japanese is required
- Emotional intelligence and a penchant for connecting people
- Flexible and excited about working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Experience in equity research and equity sales, as well as experience working with hedge funds, private equity, venture capital, investment banking, asset management would be a plus
- More experienced candidates will be considered as Principal