Programme Coordinator Executive Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Micro Forests International Sham Shui Po
Micro Forests International Sham Shui Po urgently required following position for Programme Coordinator Executive Assistant Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Programme Coordinator Executive Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Micro Forests International Sham Shui Po Jobs Details:
MicroForests is a multi-award winning social enterprise that provides meaningful training and dignified job opportunities for women who are single parents, new arrivals, or from low-income families through the sale of MicroForests artwork and workshops. Founded by Ms. Rainbow Chow in 2014, we have achieved year on year growth and are now expanding our business.Our goal is to empower women to build their self-worth and achieve financial independence. We work with corporations, providing bespoke corporate-training, and employee engagement activities. Our workshops are designed to give participants a time to relax, destress and connect with nature.
Programme Coordinator / Executive / Assistant Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individuals to join our professional team. Join us in creating a better Hong Kong that cares about women’s empowerment, engagement and environmental sustainability. The individual will be reporting directly to the Founder and Deputy Director.
- Support day-to-day operations of workshops and sales of artwork.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating workshops / training logistics work such as set-up, materials ordering, transport and service flow.
- Liaison with and supervise our Mother Designers, Mother Trainees and Mother Helpers.
- Provide administrative support and perform ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Update the information on websites and social media.
- Assist in marketing, promotions, campaigns, events and fund raising projects.
- Stock & inventory control and client database management.
- Petty cash control and manage payroll to part time staffs.
- Provide guidance and direction to all subordinates to ensure they are adhering to all policies, standards, procedures and regulations.
- Interview, recruit, guide and assign job tasks to student interns
- Any other duties that may reasonably be required.
Job Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree holder (Candidate with lower qualification can consider apply Coordinator post)
- 2-3 years of experience preferably in programme and event management or in NGOs / Social Enterprises in Hong Kong; extensive contacts within the NGO / Social Enterprises and Government sectors will be an advantage.
- Has a pleasant, mature, organized, presentable, solutions-oriented attitude.
- A strong sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure and independently.
- Strong attention to details, customer focused, responsive, organized and a mature team player good at multi-tasking.
- Poses strong analytical skills and good aptitude for numbers to conduct business reviews and campaign reports.
- Accustomed to using Microsoft Office, in particular Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Photoshop.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese with Putonghua is an added advantage.
Contact Us :
Remuneration package will be offered to qualified talents whose competency, experience and knowledge match our requirements.
If you think you are up to the challenge and wish to work with a group of dynamic and energetic social entrepreneurs, we want to hear from you! Send us a cover letter telling us about your expertise, knowledge and why you want to be part of the company. Interested parties please email your cover letter, resume, current and expected salary, and availability to us with Subject heading: Programme Coordinator (Officer), MicroForests.
Application Deadline : 31 Mar 2018
We are an equal opportunity employer & welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence & be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the company. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of six months.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14,000.00 to $17,000.00 /month
- similar: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Putonghua (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Cantonese (Required)