Assistant Manager Loan Documentation Jobs Vacancy in Dah Sing Bank
Dah Sing Bank urgently required following position for Assistant Manager Loan Documentation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Loan Documentation Jobs Vacancy in Dah Sing Bank Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Manager, Loan Documentation, you will perform maker/ checker (depends on job experience) role in providing high quality loan documentation services to business units on general banking facilities, bilateral and syndication loan transactions.
- Check and ensure facility letters and standard security documents are prepared in accordance with the Bank’s requirements and that relevant services are provided within the Department’s service pledge
- Review customers’ constitutional documents and perform second level checking on customer’s execution of standard loan documents
- Review and provide comments for non-standard loan documentation on bilateral /syndicated loan/construction loans/ structured finance transactions prepared by external legal counsels
- Review and handle cross border financing documents
- Review and handle SGS/ SFGS financing documents
- Liaise and obtain legal opinions for overseas incorporated customers/ security providers
- Ensure all conditions precedent are complied with prior to limit dispatch / loan drawdown
- Arrange registration / de-registration of charge documents with Hong Kong Companies Registry
- Liaise with business units and other departments on loan drawdown matters and cancellation of banking facilities
- Follow up with business units on all documentation deficiencies and outstanding loan documents after limit dispatch / loan drawdown
- Follow up of all relevant credit related covenants per credit approval and compliance of all conditions subsequent
- Ensure the safe-keeping of all original credit approvals and executed loan documents in vault
- Assist team leader in reviewing workflows and procedures and recommend suggestions for continuous process improvement and coaching junior staff members
- Other ad-hoc projects and assignments as required
- University graduate in Business Administration, Finance, Law or related disciplines with minimum 5 years' relevant experience in reviewing of loan documentation
- Good knowledge of handling SME and/ or Commercial Banking related documents
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good team player and able to work under tight deadlines
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese