Jobs Vacancy in Company
- 20 Sep, 2017 30+ days ago
Company urgently required following position for . Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
- Fulfill the duties as specified in FIU (Safety Officer and Safety Supervisor) Regulations
- Carry out the duties of a Registered Safety Officer as required by Law and Contracts
- Higher Diploma or above in OSH or equivalent
- Registered Safety Officer under F&IU (S.O./S.S.) Regulation Cap 59.
- 5 years experience in civil construction industry
- Experience in foundation works is preferred
- Familiar with PC usage, such as Microsoft Office, Powerpoint and Excel
- Good Chinese and English correspondence writing
- Mature and possess good communication skills
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.