Resident Engineer Assistant Mep Jobs Vacancy in Arup
Arup urgently required following position for Resident Engineer Assistant Mep. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Resident Engineer Assistant Mep Jobs Vacancy in Arup Jobs Details:
Primary Location: Hong Kong-NA-Hong Kong
Job Posting: 21-Mar-18
Arup is a global firm of designers, engineers and business consultants with over 13,000 employees working in 85 offices across 35 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ over 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, and transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for capable and independent individuals for the following positions as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Degree in Building Services / Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- At least 10 years of post graduation experience in engineering with recognized engineering chartered qualification with 2 years of post chartered experience for the position of Resident Engineer
- At least 5 years of post graduation in engineering with 3 years site experience for the position of Assistant Resident Engineer
- Engineering design and site supervision experience gained in both Hong Kong and Overseas infrastructure projects will be an advantage
- Familiar with common practice in MEP installations, underground utilities, statutory regulation, site testing and inspections for infrastructure projects
- Understanding of construction works as well as experience in claims assessment, negotiation with contractors
- Be adaptable and able to work independently coupled with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese