Regional Services Hong Kong Jobs Vacancy in Lenovo
Lenovo urgently required following position for Regional Services Hong Kong. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Services Hong Kong Jobs Vacancy in Lenovo Jobs Details:
• Ensures all new hires are Onboarding to global standard. This includes liaison with Talent Acquisition and Service Center on pre-onboarding and onboarding activities.
• Ensures all offboarding activities are completed smoothly .
• Produces accurate and timely statistics to HR business partners and stakeholders
• Partners with Global team to ensure AP region of knowledge base (KB) is up to date and accurate
• Undertakes internal reviews of accuracy and timeliness of service provided
• Works with HR Outsource Vendor and all internal parties to produce service reports
• Co-ordinates and follows up implementation of system enhancements, resolution of any transition and system related issues
• Maintains AP HR Operations calendar to ensure regular communications are sent to customers keeping them informed of service changes and issues
• Liaise with payroll for payroll queries
• Ensures HR processes work as designed and meet country specific requirements; makes recommendations for improvements to standard documentation
• Benefits operation task and scope
• Personnel administrator for corporate cards .
• Preparing reports and metrics.
• Build and maintain good relationship with employees and HRP.
• Any other Ad hoc projects assigned
• Collected and sort all Lenovo HK letters.
• Prepare any government letters or response.
• Visit to the labour authority and banks when necessary.
• Assist all HR site admin needs
Good process and procedure orientation with the ability to apply continuous improvement methods.
Experience in working in Business Operations, Finance , IT, Payroll or in previous organizations HR service functions.
Strong PC skills and familiarity with Workday.
Adaptive problem solving through applying new methods and concepts to the Service Center (for example, new processes and/or technical solutions).
Must be customer-focused and comfortable working with and managing a diverse group of people.
Able to work in fast paced environment.
Team Player and independent