Part Time Human Resources Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Wofoo Plastics Limited
Wofoo Plastics Limited urgently required following position for Part Time Human Resources Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Human Resources Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Wofoo Plastics Limited Jobs Details:
Wofoo Group (和富集團) is founded on 37 years of solid performance of Wofoo Plastics Limited, which is one of the largest producers of PVC compounds in Pearl River Delta region. Our Group also contributes to social services initiatives under the branding of Wofoo Social Enterprises. Services are in areas of Youth Development, School Education, Elder Care and Community Services. We are now seeking high calibre candidate for the following post:
- Provide all-rounded administrative support to the daily operation of the HR department.
- Assist in maintaining HR related records, e.g. recruitment record, leave attendance record, staff training record, staff personal record and etc, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform in any other ad hoc tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Form 5 / Form 6 (HKCEE / DSE) or above; undergraduate will be welcomed
- Able to work around 16 hours per week
- Good command of English Chinese
- Proficient in computer application including MS Word, MS Excel and Chinese word processing
- Possess positive work ethics, responsible, attentive to details and self-discipline
- Good communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Immediately available is preferred
Human Resources Department
25/F Wofoo Commercial Building
574-576 Nathan Road
Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Or by clicking APPLY NOW.
Our website: www.wofoo.com
Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment-related purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security. Part-time