Ibcm Tmt Anl Hong Kong Jobs Vacancy in Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse urgently required following position for Ibcm Tmt Anl Hong Kong. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ibcm Tmt Anl Hong Kong Jobs Vacancy in Credit Suisse Jobs Details:
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.We Offer
- The opportunity to join the market leading Telecoms, Media and Technology Investment Banking franchise in Hong Kong
- A challenging role where you would be responsible for the daily execution and solicitation of TMT transactions in Asia Pacific
- The chance to develop a technical skillset through performing valuations, financial modelling, capital structure and financial returns analysis
- Due diligence awareness: Conduct accounting, business, financial and regulatory due diligence
- A team culture where you will work alongside client executives, lawyers, accountants and market consultants to lead and execute M&A, capital markets and general advisory transactions
- Excellent opportunity to travel to various countries across the Asia Pacific region for client meetings including China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and SEA
- A strong communication environment whereby you will prepare and present materials such as information memorandums and presentations
- You possess 1-2 years of investment banking experience.
- You have acute analytical skills and quantitative skills, with strong attention to detail.
- You have strong communications skills and ability to coordinate and liaise at all levels.
- Strong drive for performance, positive ‘can do’ attitude and solid work ethic. Ability to exercise good judgment and multi-tasking, working in a highly pressurized and time sensitive environment.
- Strong M&A, equity and debt deal experience - experience of leading a deal as well as consistent track record in execution (please attach deal sheet when applying).
- Strong English capabilities with Chinese capability is a plus.
- Demonstrated academic achievement, and have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team.\
- Self-starter who achieves significant results. Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.