Summer Internship Fashion Jewelry Ecommerce Start Jobs Vacancy in Rue Gembon Wong Chuk Hang
Rue Gembon Wong Chuk Hang urgently required following position for Summer Internship Fashion Jewelry Ecommerce Start. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Summer Internship Fashion Jewelry Ecommerce Start Jobs Vacancy in Rue Gembon Wong Chuk Hang Jobs Details:
Rue Gembon is a premier fashion jewelry e-commerce startup company based in Hong Kong. We are looking for an organized go getter who can multi task, think ahead and contribute both creatively and constructively. This is an paid internship and the candidate must be willing to travel for work.The intern must also be okay with desk work (post projects) and equally meticulous regardless of the task given. This is a great opportunity to learn the ropes of a startup and running a e-commerce site.
- Organizing inventory and assist with sample trafficking
- Work on marketing strategies to elevate and evolve the brand aesthetic while supporting the overall brand direction.
- A significant, crucial amount of administrative support including packaging, archiving, expense reports, and mailings
- Researching for editorials and photoshoots
- Help manage/update social media platforms
- Other miscellaneous prep work for a emerging e-commerce website
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment under tight deadline
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Have positive energy and a self starter
- Passion for working in a fashion start up as well as and understanding of the Rue Gembon brand aesthetic
Job Type: Internship
Job Type: Internship