Gcb Avp Investment And Insurance Cross Selling Customer Segment Jobs Vacancy in Citi
- Gcb Avp Investment And Insurance Cross Selling Customer Segment
- 17 May, 2018 3 days ago
Citi urgently required following position for Gcb Avp Investment And Insurance Cross Selling Customer Segment. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Gcb Avp Investment And Insurance Cross Selling Customer Segment Jobs Vacancy in Citi Jobs Details:
- Primary Location: Hong Kong SAR of PRC,Hong Kong,Hong Kong
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Marketing
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18025767
- Take charge to manage the upsell strategies to grow segment portfolio through relationship deepening and investment & insurance cross-selling
- Responsible to develop the portfolio marketing program mechanics with justified P&L, at the same time to monitor the results of product related BTL promotions, such as portfolio winback, anti-slideback & retention program, etc.
- Perform portfolio analysis to identity risk and opportunities in the portfolio
- Take charge to formulate portfolio strategy to promote core Investment and Insurance services to all segments of customers, including Citigold Private Client, Citigold & Citi Priority.
- Working closely with different teams, including Product Team, Sales Channel, Marketing, Operation, Finance, Compliance, Legal, etc. on the development of cross-selling strategy and marketing promotions.
- Monitor channels’ performance on product & services cross-selling, mainly work with sales heads.
- Ensure proper flows and processes are in force for the touchpoints to deliver the sales and service pledge
- Manage marketing budget to enhance marketing efficiency
- Motivate the team to achieve target with job satisfaction and harmony working environment
- University graduate
- Minimum 7 years of working experiences in banking industry, preferably in Retail Bank or Insurance company
- High self-motivated, independent, result-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Fluent written & spoken Cantonese & English
- Proactive to drive business and adopt to dynamic environment
- Numerical & strong logic
- Good interpersonal skills and be a good team player
- Excellent skill in Excel / Powerpoint / Word and basic statistical knowledge would be added advantages