Vice President Deal Management Hsbc Securities Services Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Central
- Vice President Deal Management Hsbc Securities Services
- Central HKI
- 17 May, 2018 7 days ago
Hsbc Central urgently required following position for Vice President Deal Management Hsbc Securities Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Vice President Deal Management Hsbc Securities Services Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Central Jobs Details:
- Responsible for creating comprehensive business development proposals within strict time deadlines for all Securities Services products including Global Custody, Fund Services, Direct Custody, and Corporate Trust and Loan Agency, supporting Asian multi sector Sales and Client Management teams as well as Bank and Broker Dealer sales teams globally.
- Project manage the sector-based full cycle deal management process framework ranging from business development, sales pitch, sales due diligence, deal to implementation, and actively communicate the status to the relevant stakeholders along the deal process
- Enhance and engage client experience by adapting digital technology to strengthen the client experience along the deal cycle
- Create and maintain sector specific sales collaterals by proactively setting interaction with Security Services Products, teams and as well as UK Securities Services teams
- Ensure the sales capabilities readiness for any new product launch or any change of product features
- Build and maintain high quality proposal content database by proactively setting interaction with Security Services Products, teams and as well as UK Securities Services teams
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations, and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policies
- Be aware of the Sales Operational Risks scenarios associated with the role and act in a manner that takes account of sales operational risk considerations
- University degree in Finance, Banking or business related subject
- Strong exposure in banking industry within the field of custody and fund administration securities services
- Sound knowledge of the securities market, custody and fund operation
- Excellent writing skill to articulate sales propositions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, decision making skills and a team player
- Ability to coordinate to drive delivery in a complex and constant changing environment