People Operations Generalist Jobs Vacancy in Uber
Uber urgently required following position for People Operations Generalist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
People Operations Generalist Jobs Vacancy in Uber Jobs Details:
- Provide HR support to the business, advising first-line and first-time managers on performance management, basic employee relations, policies, and other HR-related topics
- Manage Uber employee inquiries escalated from our People Support Center, and connect the employee to HR COEs as necessary
- Partner with your region or functions HR Business Partner on larger projects and org changes
- Plan and execute weekly new hire orientation including managing logistics with IT, badging etc
- Advise and complete all employee exits, both voluntary and involuntary
- Identify and execute on continuous improvement of HR programs and processes to improve the overall employee and manager experience
- Complete processes and project work to maintain compliance in your region or function
- Bachelor’s degree in business/human resources preferred
- 2-5 years of prior experience in an HR/ HR operations role; in lieu of degree, 6 years of relevant experience
- Experience with coaching and others
- Understanding \ practices and experience in regional capacity is a plus
- Workday experience and/or experience using JIRA is a plus