Senior Manager Service Delivery Optimisation Hsbc Securities Services Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Central
- Senior Manager Service Delivery Optimisation Hsbc Securities Services
- Central HKI
- 17 May, 2018 3 days ago
Hsbc Central urgently required following position for Senior Manager Service Delivery Optimisation Hsbc Securities Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Service Delivery Optimisation Hsbc Securities Services Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Central Jobs Details:
- Drive and support improvement initiatives within global Service Delivery unit
- Accountable for identification and deployment of process improvement, support and prepare all documentation required to support more fundamental change requiring Information Technology development, cultural change, identification of market and client specific processes across the network
- Identified standard, market practices and client requests, and propose effective and efficient service delivery model despites of the variances
- Assist to shape the operating model and propose service improvement through system and process change
- Work with Change and Information Technology to bring the best fit delivering system that can support the best delivery model
- Support and coordination of Sales, Business Development, and Functions across the network while overseeing provision of the highest levels of customer service
- Obtain broad understanding of the environment in which the business operates, including a full understanding of the clients business needs and how they are likely to evolve
- Building a strong and knowledgeable network, providing ongoing development and coaching to the branches as necessary
- Understands, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which we are involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including the Group Compliance policy.
- University degree preferably in Banking, Finance and other relating fields
- Experienced in senior management role within a Financial Institutionwith strong knowledge in custody or securities
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven track records of success in dealing with both internal and external clients
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proven change management skills and high degree of consulting skills
- Proficiency in Excel and visual basic application would be an advantage
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Be able to operate effectively both as part of the team and individually