Restaurant Team Member Bread Bakers Flat Makers Jobs Vacancy in Mana Fast Slow Food
Mana Fast Slow Food urgently required following position for Restaurant Team Member Bread Bakers Flat Makers. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Restaurant Team Member Bread Bakers Flat Makers Jobs Vacancy in Mana Fast Slow Food Jobs Details:
***Only applicants living & working in Hong Kong will be considered.***
At MANA!, we’ve created a healthy place to eat and work. Many employees start just expecting a salary, but end up with a rewarding career with us. We provide a happy and healthy working environment, training, and a clear career path - with many of our managers getting promoted from Crew.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Someone that lives to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
- Someone ready to mix, ferment, shape and bake lots of handcrafted bread!
We prepare organic, healthy, vegan/vegetarian and raw food in a fast service format. We serve food in an eco-friendly, responsible manner. We expect you to have this to heart & implement these policies to the best of your ability.
We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We’ll provide the training you need to feel confident working working the flatbreads station.
We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it’s up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whether you have a little or a lot of experience as a baker, we’re always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team.
At MANA!, you’ll be part of a team that is working to ensure better food for people and planet that is accessible to everyone. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today.
Requirements (the fine print):
- You have to be at least 18 years old to work at MANA!
- You must be an HKID card holder
- English a must. Cantonese a plus
- Needs experience making flatbreads or Indian bread.
- 5 to 6 day working weeks, depending on business needs
Qualifications and Skills
- Team player
- Employee healthy meals and food allowances
- MPF contributions
- Health and medical support
- Statutory holidays
- Annual leave
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for advancement
- Eco & community education
- Make a real difference in people’s lives and the planet
- Become a changemaker
- Supportive & understanding Management
- Generous employer
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time