Assistant Manager Quality Assurance Hka Com Mga Jobs Vacancy in Hong Kong Airlines
Hong Kong Airlines urgently required following position for Assistant Manager Quality Assurance Hka Com Mga. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Quality Assurance Hka Com Mga Jobs Vacancy in Hong Kong Airlines Jobs Details:
Manage the quality & safety system to monitor compliance with the requirements of AOC and authorities
- Develop and improve quality management procedures and service standards for ground operations
- Develop Service Level Agreement (SLA) and quality assurance models for monitoring third party performance
- Participate in all safety audit, inspection and accident& incident investigation
- Conduct out-station inspection and ensure operational readiness
- Design training martials and conduct training for Hong Kong base and out-station operational staff
- Manage the preparation, amendment, distribution and maintenance of all operational manuals
- Drive continuous improvement in ground operations
Degree in Safety and Quality Management System or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years airline operations experience with 5 years in a leadership position
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Solid knowledge in Safety Management System, Quality Management System (QMS), Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S), IOSA Auditor training and Crew Resources Management System (CRM).
- Strong people management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service