Solution Consultant Security Jobs Vacancy in Grammytech Limited
Grammytech Limited urgently required following position for Solution Consultant Security. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Solution Consultant Security Jobs Vacancy in Grammytech Limited Jobs Details:
GrammyTech Limited is one of the most reputable and largest IT - Information Technology Executive Search firms in Asia and Greater China region. Established in the late 1980s, our operation has since expanded to a regional network of more than 80 consultants and researchers spreading across Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Taiwan.
Our consultants are professionals coming from their very own expert area in the IT/Telecom fields. Our clients include Fortune 500, US Top 1000 fast growing, and major multi-national local companies. We have completed more than 20,000 IT job assignments and earned the respect from our clients of our high quality services.
Our client is a multi-national corporation. The group is actively seeking for talented IT for the Pre-sales vacancies.
It is a great opportunity to pursue your better career with
- Multinational corporation
- Listed company
- Attractive salary package
- Review clients requirements and propose the best solution
- Explore new business
- Work with external suppliers, subcontractors and internal departments to formulate solution proposals
- Respond to RFI and tender, in charge of technical write-up, translation of functional and non-functional requirements into a solution design and Scope of Work
- Lead the overall design and architecture of the project delivery
- Source vendors and obtain quotations
- Prepare and deliver demonstration / presentation to customers and partners
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 3 years experience in either (a) network security solutions such as firewall, NIPS / NIDS, anti-malware, HIPS/IDS, SSLVPN, advanced persistent threat (APT) protection, protection against Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS); (b) system security solutions such as cyber security, privileged identity management and various encryption methodologies; (c) network technologies such as Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
- Qualification in in security (such as CISSP, CISM) and network (CCNA, CCNP, HCNA, HCNP) is a plus
- Experience in IT security audit or compliance (such as security risk assessment and security audit, ISO27001) is a plus
- Good team player with analytical problem-solving skills, self-motivation and good interpersonal skills
- Candidate with more experience and pronounced skill sets will be considered for senior positions
- For any further discussion or enquiries regarding this opening, please contact Mr Jim on +852 36787628 for a confidential discussion.