Senior Manager Costing Analysis Footwear Jobs Vacancy in Adidas
Adidas urgently required following position for Senior Manager Costing Analysis Footwear. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Costing Analysis Footwear Jobs Vacancy in Adidas Jobs Details:
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
- Proactively identify, analyse and communicate efficiency improvement initiatives within the Sourcing Costing Footwear organization.
- Analyse regional costing data in support of costing standards and policy improvements.
- Ensure on-time and accurate seasonal costs are maintained and available for use for all factories at each costing stage.
- Proactively support a strong and cohesive Footwear Costing team.
- Lead/Manage seasonal analysis and maintenance of footwear costing data, e.g. profit, laboUr, overhead, tooling & material cost, forecast and order volume. Collaborate with Social and Environmental Affairs team and lead communication towards suppliers and ensure sign-off of laboUr and overhead updates.
- Ensure costing data for all brands is accurately maintained in Costing as well as Product Data and Lifecycle Management Systems
- Analyse and communicate material consumption, productivity standards and processing costs across the regions.
- Set and communicate analytical standards for Global Footwear Costing, esp. for Costing Standardization Projects.
- Manage small to medium sized projects, support cross-functional and global projects.
- Measure model complexity, track supplier efficiency, and any further relevant KPI to create transparency on supplier performance to enable benchmarking.
- Monitor exchange rate movements and initiate product cost revisions as per exchange rate policy.
- Baseline and measure the workload of the individual Costing teams in Asia.
- Support Costing policy updates and creation for Footwear Sourcing.
- Support Line Manager in Communication, such as a presentation of seasonal costing achievements to Senior Management or preparation & analysis of costing negotiations.
- Management Footwear Sourcing (LO Senior Directors & Senior Operations Managers)
- LO Costing Managers and Teams
- Costing Analysts in LO and HK
- HQ Costing teams in Germany and the USA
- Manufacturing Excellence Team
- Social and Environmental Affairs
- Tier 1 Manufacturing Operations and Costing Teams
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong business understanding and analytical skills
- Solid interpersonal relationship building skills with different cultures
- Strong presentation and communications skills (written and verbal)
- Good organizational skills and strong time management skills
- Experience in Project Management
- The ability to work independently and in a global team
- Strong IT skills (esp. MS Office and Business Intelligence, e.g. MicroStrategy) and preferably able to work with Product Data and Lifecycle Management Systems
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, IT or Engineering or technical degree with a major focus in manufacturing & project management
- At least 5 years work experience, preferably in an analytical position in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of footwear manufacturing industry and costing preferred, but not a must