Support Engineer Amsterdam Jobs Vacancy in The Recruitment Company Sai Wan
The Recruitment Company Sai Wan urgently required following position for Support Engineer Amsterdam. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Engineer Amsterdam Jobs Vacancy in The Recruitment Company Sai Wan Jobs Details:
- 6 Month Contract
- Amsterdam based! - English language only required!
- Daily Rate Negotiable!
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company with offices all over the world. Due to a surge in business, they are now looking for an IT Support Specialist (L2 – L3) to provide local hands on support in Amsterdam office, and also have ability to provide remote support to Nordic sites in Sweden, Norway and Finland. Office hours from be from 9 - 5.30pm, with no out of hours work.
This would suit someone who is keen for a change in scene and interested in working in Holland for 6 months. Good English speaking skills required, no Dutch!
Skills & Experience:
- Day to Day Operational support for local Area Network(Cisco LAN) and Telephony Systems (Alcatel Lucent)
- Knowledge of Client Server architectures and network design
- Knowledge of WAN, LAN and data center network architectures
- Experience with Polycom Video Conference and Skype for Business
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Windows 7,10 and Server O/S)
- Local I.T Operations support for local Infrastructure projects
- Document local Infrastructure changes and maintain local topology diagrams/documentation
- Work closely with ITO Delivery manager and local Service Desk teams