Deputy Head Corporate Relationship Management Banking Hang Seng Bank Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Central
- Deputy Head Corporate Relationship Management Banking Hang Seng Bank
- Central HKI
- 25 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Hsbc Central urgently required following position for Deputy Head Corporate Relationship Management Banking Hang Seng Bank. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Deputy Head Corporate Relationship Management Banking Hang Seng Bank Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Central Jobs Details:
A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
- As member of Corporate Banking management team, drive and contribute to the Corporate Banking’s business strategies
- Lead and develop multiple relationship management and support teams to achieve the respective sales/income targets and deliver best-in-class service to Corporate Banking customers.
- Maximize portfolio revenue contribution and market share by new business acquisition, deepening and expanding current relationships, and cross referral to achieve growth of customers’ total relationship with the Bank.
- Ensure all relevant control measures are undertaken to minimize the risk exposure and full compliance to the internal and external policies of the Bank and regulators.
- Exercise total quality management to continuously improve productivity, streamline process and enhance service quality
- University degree in business, finance or related discipline
- Minimum 12 years of experience in credit and customer relationship management in banking sector
- Strong leadership and management skills with minimum 8 years of experience in managerial position
- All-rounded in various aspects of commercial banking activities including lending and non-lending products
- Strong technical know-how in terms of facility structuring, provision of advanced financial solutions as well as offering tailor-made financial instruments
- Sound judgment in credit decision and maintain a high proficiency in credit risk management
- Extensive experience in the development of marketing plan and customer relationship management
- Holding of valid insurance and investment licenses
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese