Audit Director Global Consumer Banking Apac Jobs Vacancy in Citi
Citi urgently required following position for Audit Director Global Consumer Banking Apac. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Audit Director Global Consumer Banking Apac Jobs Vacancy in Citi Jobs Details:
- Primary Location: Hong Kong SAR of PRC,Hong Kong,Hong Kong
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Audit
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18033163
- Contributes to strategic direction of Citi’s Internal Audit (IA) function in the establishment of risk based auditing and branch examinations, which include reporting methodologies, organizational design and effective positioning of the function to ensure provision of independent assurance. This is to be consistent and aligned with Citigroup and Citibank business objectives.
- Uses excellent communication, leadership and strong management skills to influence a wide range of internal audiences including respective product, function, or regional executive management partners and external audiences including regulators and external auditors. Frequently engages in both internal and external negotiations which will have a major impact on the function, and possibly on the organization as a whole.
- Directs audit activities supporting a sub set of a product line, function, or legal entity at the global or regional level, in accordance with IA standards, Citi policies, and local regulations. Responsible for providing valued and timely independent assurance on the design and operating effectiveness of a sub set of a product, function, or legal entity at a global or regional level.
- Responsible for the delivery of high quality, value-added multiple concurrent audits on time and to specification.
- Ensures the delivery of audit reports and (where appropriate) branch examinations, that are complete, insightful, timely, error free and concise.
- Ensures timely delivery of high-quality comprehensive regulatory and internal audit issue validation, and where determined appropriate issue validation on other remediation actions, including issues arising from the external auditors, consultants and other parties.
- Contributes towards the delivery of high impact reports of IA's contributions to executive management, regulators, and Citigroup and Citibank boards' sub-committees, developing trend analyses and thematic reporting.
- Manages multiple teams of professionals. Recruits staff, develops talent, builds effective teams, and manages a budget. Identifies internal talent and fills key positions, attracts talent with required expertise to meet the risk profile of the business, builds deep bench strength and develops appropriate succession plans.
- Possesses a broad and comprehensive understanding of multiple disciplines (Audit, Risk, Compliance, and Training) and of different Audit standards, policies and local regulations; applies a broad and comprehensive understanding of high risk areas including Consumer or Investment Banking, corporate functions, technology management; project/program management; or supplier management.
- Delivers learning and development programs and is a recognized leader in training and developing others.
- Develops approaches to promote knowledge sharing and promulgate management best practices across Internal Audit and both Citibank and Citigroup.
- Delivers cost effective and efficient management of audit teams and audit engagements.
- Ensures IA meets/exceeds the requirements and expectations of Citibank’s and Citigroup's regulators.
- Works closely and collegially within IA and with line management and control functions to ensure efficient and effective provision of independent audit assurance.
- Collaborates across businesses and functions to improve the identification, quantification, measurement, management, reporting and controls in governance, risk management and internal control environments.
- Takes responsibility and accountability of audit's coverage and reporting on common high risks areas such KYC, AML, Fraud, Technology, Sanctions, and Consent Orders and other enforcement action compliance.
- Actively supports and drives the Internal Audit Transformation Program and IA’s and management’s efforts for Citi to have a “Strong” internal audit function and for Citi to have “Strong” control functions.
- Fully supports and endorses the Quality Assurance function of Internal Audit and promptly accepts and remediates deficiencies found by QA.
- Ensures the adoption of the appropriate portions of the Citigroup and Citibank Audit Committee Charters and the Internal Audit Charter for applicable legal entities.
- Proactively advances integrated auditing concepts. Leverages Internal Audit's Centres of Excellence to improve audit processes and coverage.
- BA/BS or equivalent. Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar) are a plus.
- Advanced level experience in a related role with extensive experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for executing concurrently on a portfolio of high quality deliverables according to strict timetables.
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines and a strong business understanding of Consumer Banking products, especially those associated with the Retail and Mortgage business.
- Demonstrated experience in managing teams and managing integrated internal audit and assurance delivery within a matrix reporting environment.
- A self-aware, self-confident individual who has well developed listening skills, and a strong ability to engage a group of accomplished business unit heads by providing proactive advice on a variety of audit matters while carefully balancing the independent requirements of the IA function.
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and senior management.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record in managing teams and making a positive impact on the organization.