Management Trainee Jobs Vacancy in Euclideon China Limited
Euclideon China Limited urgently required following position for Management Trainee. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Management Trainee Jobs Vacancy in Euclideon China Limited Jobs Details:
Euclideon China Limited
Who we are:
Euclideon is a cutting-edge technology company founded in Brisbane Australia.We are the global leader in visualization of massive real-world 3D data and Hologram Technology.
We are now setting up our HK office.The team here will become part of our winning venture in changing the world.
About the role:
Being our management trainee, you are going to work very closely with the GM of the office to set up the whole business in HK and North Asia.Entrepreneurship and solid basic business skills like accounting and business law are must to have.Creativity and willingness to learn are also very important.
What will be the key duties:
- Basic administration and accounting
- Help on preparing professional sales presentation material, delivering demos and gather requirements from clients
- Arrange exhibitions, seminars and other related PR and marketing activities
- Closely follow-up opportunities at various stages that brought in by other teams
- Digital online marketing, social media marketing and research
- Other sales activities
Who we are looking for:
- Accounting/ Business major preferred
- Very good computer, graphic and social media skill in preparing presentation material and online marketing
- Outgoing, aggressive, self-motivated and willing to have fruitful job satisfaction to fill up personal time
- Enjoying working with a team
- Language skills: Cantonese, Chinese (Mandarin) and English
Job Type: Full-time