Systems Analyst Open Platform Jobs Vacancy in Dah Sing Bank
Dah Sing Bank urgently required following position for Systems Analyst Open Platform. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Systems Analyst Open Platform Jobs Vacancy in Dah Sing Bank Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Project Manager of Open Platform Team of IT Division, you are responsible for the development and maintenance for Treasury, Settlement, Risk Management and other related systems.
- Degree holder in Information Technology /Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 12 years system development experience in banking industry, preferably with Microsoft client/server programming exposure.
- Solid software development experience on the following:
- VB.NET programming using Microsoft Visual Studio development tool
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or above
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 SSIS or above
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Functional and technical specifications documentation, systems design, conduct system tests, support user acceptance tests
- Willing to take Production Support
- Knowledge of Unix Script, Sybase and Crystal Report preferred
- Knowledge of Treasury and Settlement systems such as KONDOR+, FENICS, FINIQ, OPICS, SWIFT, KAMAKURA and other trading platforms are definitely advantage
- A good team player with strong communication skills
- Eagerness and ability to achieve aggressive project targets
- Mature and able to work independently under pressure with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Candidate with less experiences will be considered as Senior Analyst Programmer