Complex Claims Examiner Jobs Vacancy in Aig Quarry Bay
Aig Quarry Bay urgently required following position for Complex Claims Examiner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Complex Claims Examiner Jobs Vacancy in Aig Quarry Bay Jobs Details:
Functional Area:CL - Claims
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Insurance Hong Kong Limited
1. Functional Responsibilities:
- Managing key claims handling enquiry; coverage determination, quantum analysis and legal liability assessment, where appropriate within authority limits and providing a high standard of customer service
- Working with Team Manager/Senior Adjuster to ensuring effective vendor and litigation management on Complex claims within a personal allocation
- Developing communication for internal stakeholders, where required
- Striving for continuous improvement on claim file handling with feedback and support through the Quality Assurance Review processes
- Contributing to maintenance of best practice procedures for (LOB) Complex claims, consistent with global best practice
- Demonstrating a basic standard of technical claims competence for handling moderate to lower complexity complex claims
- Handling complex claims allocated within agreed level of authority limit
- Timely, accurate and customer focused claim resolution, minimising indemnity exposure and mitigating vendor and legal expense
- Consistent proactive claims handling on an ongoing basis (i.e. initial file review, investigations and liability, negotiations and settlement, and litigation management)
- Effective communication of key Complex claims and (LOB) portfolio messages to internal stakeholders
- Financial control through consistent reserve and other financial transaction discipline
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.