Digital Marketing Manager Technology Consumer Brand Jobs Vacancy in Talent Blue
- Digital Marketing Manager Technology Consumer Brand
- Talent Blue
- 12 Mar, 2018 9 days ago
Talent Blue urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Manager Technology Consumer Brand. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Manager Technology Consumer Brand Jobs Vacancy in Talent Blue Jobs Details:
An exciting European technology consumer brand is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to expand the digital arm for Hong Kong + other Asia Markets.
- To be responsible for developing, executing and delivering the company’s digital / online marketing strategy, planning and budget to include social media, e-commerce and Search Engine Optimization to drive the business forwards through key marketing channels.
- To work closely with external partners, such as retail channels, online retailers, price comparison sites, forums, social media, etc.
- To be responsible for managing online branding, communication and campaigns through the company website, email marketing, building the online community, attracting new customers, search engine optimization, and search marketing.
- To review technologies and explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver the communication and business objectives.
- To be responsible for managing all communications to drive leads and ensure through gap analysis, appropriate support to correct performance within cost effective targets.
- To be responsible for improving the design, usability, content and conversion points of the e commerce website and for the promotion and growth of the company’s web properties.
- Degree holder in business administration, computer science, or others.
- At least 5 years of marketing experience, particularly in the digital media,
- Consumer product preferences: electronic home appliances, home care, electronic gadgets, computer, mobile phone, etc.
E mail : email@example.com
Tel: (852) 2902 6211
- Reference #: BHJOB10713_168
- Industry: Retail, Fashion and Luxury Products
- Job Function: Digital
- Level: Manager
- Annual Package: 1 Million below