Vip Event Marketing Manager Lifestyle Hkd Jobs Vacancy in Randstad
Randstad urgently required following position for Vip Event Marketing Manager Lifestyle Hkd. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Vip Event Marketing Manager Lifestyle Hkd Jobs Vacancy in Randstad Jobs Details:
- Stable and fun working environment
- Strong VIP event background
- Lifestyle Brand/ Luxury/ Retails/ Private Banking/ Hospitality/Property background
Our Client is prestige members club and they are looking for Marketing Manager in achieving the Club's objective.
- Formulate segment strategy, business and marketing plans for developing different progamme
- Lead and coordinate for delivering intended customer privileges and customer experience.
- Develop and execute seamless customer programs, including database marketing, and customer events to drive for desired results.
- Develop overall community strategy, including acquisition, retention and engagement, as well as design and launch maretking program
- Execute user acquisition strategy to achieve community growth and engagement
- Drive and execute systematic customer communications
- Work closely with customer relationship team to ensure excellent customer relationship building.
- Work closely with stakeholders in the club to ensure delivery of excellent customer experience
- University degree holder with minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Experience in VIP event, customer loyalty marketing, marketing communication marketing and communication strategies, with experience in development of customer and lifestyle events will be preferable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese
- High team spirit to work with others with good project management skills
- Creative, proactive, well-groomed, team-player and work under pressure
Please apply in below link or contact Elize Tai at 2232 3456.