Jobs Vacancy in Mother Choice
- Mother Choice
- 11 Mar, 2018 10 days ago
Mother Choice urgently required following position for . Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Jobs Vacancy in Mother Choice Jobs Details:
Registered Nurse (Ref: MCW/10112017/CCH_RN)
CHANGE YOUR FUTURE, AND THE FUTURE FOR CHILDREN IN HONG KONG. JOIN OUR TEAM.
Our staff are creative, collaborative, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. They embody our
core values and believe in our vision and mission. If you enjoy a work environment that is challenging,
rewarding and making an impact, we invite you to consider a career with Mother’s Choice.
The position provides professional nursing care to infants and children in care, ranging from new born babies
to children under six-years-old with physical special needs. It encompass the promotion of health, prevention
of illness, alleviation of suffering, restoration of health and caring of illness of all the children under Mother’s
Choice care. S/he closely collaborate with Child Care Team to provide full range of measures ensure a quality,
consistent and holistic caring model is in placed that promote healthy growth in each child’s physical, mental,
psychological and social development to enable them to reach their full potential and to eventually meet their
• Provide professional nursing care to babies and child, including special need children
• Develop, implement and evaluate nursing procedures & guidelines
• Provide advice to staff and volunteers on caring techniques and monitor proper infection prevention
• Carry out health teaching for the promotion and maintenance of health
• 5-day work week and No Overnight shift required (7:30am – 10:30pm)
• Registered in HK Nursing Council with valid practicing certificate;
• At least 2 years’ experience in pediatrics or residential child care service
• Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English
• Excellent communication skills, independent and mature
• Able to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Immediate available is an advantage
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and full resume quoting the job reference number (Ref:
MCW/10112017/CCH_RN) and expected salary to Assistant Director – Human Resources, Mother’s Choice
Limited, 10 Borrett Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong; email firstname.lastname@example.org; fax 2525 7445
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within
two months may consider their application unsuccessful. Mother’s Choice is committed to diversity and
inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer.
About Mother’s Choice
Mother’s Choice is a local charity serving the many children without families and pregnant teenagers in Hong
Kong. We join hands with our community to give hope and change the life stories of vulnerable girls and babies.
Our vision is to see every child in a loving family.