Security Architect Cloud Hsbc Operations Services And Technology Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Tseung Kwan O
- Security Architect Cloud Hsbc Operations Services And Technology
- Tseung Kwan O Nusa Tenggara Timur
- 17 May, 2018 3 days ago
Hsbc Tseung Kwan O urgently required following position for Security Architect Cloud Hsbc Operations Services And Technology. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Security Architect Cloud Hsbc Operations Services And Technology Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Tseung Kwan O Jobs Details:
- Security Architecture is a global function responsible for the definition of the future state security, and architectural roadmap. The Security Architecture team is responsible for the ongoing evolution, communication and creation of Security Architectural patterns and influencing the adoption.
- Security Architecture will provide architecture guidance and advice to other IT teams and the global businesses and functions. The Architecture team will be using SABSA as the architecture framework for Security.
- Define, design, evaluate and maintain the enterprise Cybersecurity architecture
- Drive the implementation of Technology Security Technical Solutions and associated processes and controls
- Measure adherence to the architecture within IT to drive progress.
- Security Product Selection and Implementation with associated processes and controls
- Delivery of solutions architecture consulting.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security or a related field
- Solid relevant IT experience, including exposure to business planning, systems analysis and application development, a few years to be devoted specifically to security
- Experience with role based authorization methodologies, authentication technologies and security attack pathologies
- Familiarity with ISO 27001, ISO 27002, ITIL, COBIT, and other industry standard security frameworks
- In-depth knowledge of key IT domains particularly computing platforms such as Windows, UNIX and Linux and networking technologies
- Knowledge and experience with perimeter security controls such as firewall, IDS, IPS, network access control, and network segmentation
- Proficient in security concepts related to DNS, routing, authentication, VPN, proxy services and DDOS mitigation technologies Security Architectural experience working in complex organizations.
- Experience in defining future architectural strategy and roadmaps
- Ability to work with project teams to define and provide guidance on strategic security controls and direction.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and conducting research as well as managing third party vendors.
- Ability to write position papers on highly complex topics for a business audience to assist in decision making
- Experience building reference Cloud architectures and adapting them for enterprise use cases.
- Understanding of Cloud service models such as IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and supporting technologies.
- Experience with any of the industry Cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Service, Azure, Google Cloud, et cetera, as well as virtualization technologies such as VMWare, MVS, xEN, Virtual Box
- Understanding of network technologies including SDN, routing including VRFs, and enterprise network designs.
- Familiarity with deploying and securing container technology, VM Ware ESXi, and OpenStack is desirable
- Knowledge of third party auditing and cloud risk assessment methodologies