Summer Intern Ecommerce Jobs Vacancy in Oath Inc
Oath Inc urgently required following position for Summer Intern Ecommerce. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Summer Intern Ecommerce Jobs Vacancy in Oath Inc Jobs Details:
- Work with the E-commerce team to promote Yahoo Shopping and Auctions mobile applications
- Promote awareness and boost mobile app downloads of Yahoo Shopping and Auctions
- Drive mobile app engagement with users in active manner
- Recruit students at road shows through partnering with universities
- Participate in the development and implementation of short and long-term projects
- Be a good team player to keep up with a fun, vibrant work environment
- Student in sophomore year or recent graduate with coursework or experience in a related field
- A good understanding and willingness to work within an E-commerce environment
- Able to work on multiple tasks against deadlines and shifting priorities
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills based on independent research, consultation and analysis
- Self motivated and the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Have excellent organizational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Background in marketing, communication or business
- Experience with event organising is a plus
- Strong enthusiasm for mobile app and ecommerce in general
Oath is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Oath is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. Please let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or participate in the application process.
Currently work for Oath? Please apply on our internal career site.