Guest Service Agent Front Office Jobs Vacancy in Ozo Wesley Hong Kong Wan Chai
Ozo Wesley Hong Kong Wan Chai urgently required following position for Guest Service Agent Front Office. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Guest Service Agent Front Office Jobs Vacancy in Ozo Wesley Hong Kong Wan Chai Jobs Details:
- Provides information regarding the company’s facilities & services.
- Provides the customer services such as check in/out , wake-up calls to guest.
- Answer enquiry from guest
- Ensures to always be informed of VIP in-house and daily functions.
- Exchanges money for guests in accordance with the hotel’s foreign exchange policy & procedure.
- Preparations for the night audit.
- Knows role and action to take in case of emergency.
- Coordinates with Housekeeping concerning room status and others.
- Acts as concierge to arrange the transportation , manage the luggage and provide the information of entertainment.
- Carries out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Diploma holder in Hospitality / Hotel Management, or equivalent in related disciplines.
- At least 1-2 year relevent experience is an advantage.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and focused on delivering quality customer experiences and services.
- Good command of communication skill
- A good team player
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Willing to work on shift is a MUST
- Fresh graduates or candidates with passion in hotel industry will also be considered
We offer attractive salary package, fringe benefit including 5-day week, annual leave, birthday leave, medical, dental and career path to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.
- Five-Day Work
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Meal Allowance