Citi Commercial Bank Trade Sales Jobs Vacancy in Citi
Citi urgently required following position for Citi Commercial Bank Trade Sales. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Citi Commercial Bank Trade Sales Jobs Vacancy in Citi Jobs Details:
- Primary Location: Hong Kong SAR of PRC,Hong Kong,Hong Kong
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Sales
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18029500
- Manage the product relationship of a selected customer portfolio, develop and review account plans with RMs.
- Join calls with BDs to meet prospects, identify business opportunities or pitch ideas
- Drive sales and trade product offerings to prospects and customers
- Build close working relationships with internal partners across countries and regions to support cross-border sales opportunities
- Maintain product expertise and regularly update product knowledge, work closely with Product Team in crafting tailor-made solutions according to customers’ needs
- Offer technical advice and solutions to BDs/RMs/customers
- Handle troublesome and irregular transactions for customers
- Structure complex trade deals, Writing sales proposals and responding to RFPs
- Work closely with Operations to resolve service issues and to ensure quality service delivery to customers.
- Tertiary level education with solid banking experience
- A track record of at least 5 years of experience in sales relationship management
- Strong ability to work with different teams across functions.
- Strong business acumen, with a good sense of grasping business opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Solid Trade, Factoring and Supply Chain product knowledge and relevant sales experience preferred.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese. Mandarin a definite advantage.